What you may want to know about WEE School...
- Serves 2, 3, and 4 year old children
- Provides small group setting of no more than 8-10 children per group
- Each class has a full time teacher and the services of a classroom aide.
- The school is self funded with FBC providing the facility needs.
- Parental tuition pays the teachers and furnishes most of the supplies.
- School begins after Labor Day and ends the 3rd week of May.
- The WEE School follows the Beaufort County Schools calendar.
- Utilizes A Beka pre-school curriculum
Enrollment Information Including Day Options & Monthly Tuition
- A competed Application
- Registration fee per student $150 ~ is non-refundable
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Copy of Child's Birth Certificate
WEE School Registration
- Registration is OPEN NOW for Fall Classes
- Registration for current WEE School Students and FBC Members begins January 2024
- Public registration for new students opens on February 13, 2024
- Registration Letters and Applications are available below.
- Student Enrollment is completed and your child's spot is reserved when all paper work has been submitted and fees are paid.
- For information regarding the fee table see the Parent Registration letter below.
- For information regarding WEE School practices and operation schedule see the current WEE School Handbook below.